Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Indoor Gardening

Not too much going on outside, so I thought I'd add some indoor gardening pictures.

I re-did 4 of the mini moss gardens recently:
I added tiny blue seed beads as drainage at the bottom of each, too. I think they look nice:
The Christmas Cactus I was given is blooming:


We were given a juniper Bonsai from Matt's brother. I've already started training it. This is the before picture:

This is the after picture. I'm trying to do a 'cascade' style in the front. It is wired and pulled downward:

3 comments:

Angie said...

Ah, bonsais. I attended a bonsai club meeting once in Florida, where I saw bonsai azaelias, bonsai oak trees, and more. It's amazing to see a tree at such a small scale.

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

Oh wow! Brilliant! I didn't think it would bloom quite so quick.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Cool Bonsai plant!
Please stop by my blog to help vote for the pumpkin variety I should plant this summer.