The bottom (right side of the picture) was a lot more moist, it had more greens and fewer browns in it than I think it should have, and it was a little stinky. The top half (left side) was just the opposite, so what I did was take a pitchfork full of one side, then the other, until the bin was filled up again. I watered it down a bit, added a bit more hay on top, and set the lid on to once more bake for another week. We’ll see what’s happening next week.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Everyone is Hot Hot Hot!
The bottom (right side of the picture) was a lot more moist, it had more greens and fewer browns in it than I think it should have, and it was a little stinky. The top half (left side) was just the opposite, so what I did was take a pitchfork full of one side, then the other, until the bin was filled up again. I watered it down a bit, added a bit more hay on top, and set the lid on to once more bake for another week. We’ll see what’s happening next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When the bugs were doing the conga, did you hear Gloria Estefan in your head?
Post a Comment