Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to my garden blog!!!


I've been thinking a lot lately about starting a gardening blog and finally decided to go ahead. I seem to blog a lot about the garden, the varieties of things I'm growing, and why I am doing it, and it just seemed to make sense to give it a home of its own. I like growing different things, such as the saffron crocus above (and yes, I did pick and dry my own saffron this year), and am hoping we can make a serious dent in our grocery bill this year. Maybe I'll tally it all up at the end of the year and see what we saved by growing our own vs. grocery store prices. Stay tuned!
OK, let's see if I can keep this one going. I know, I know....but here's hoping!!!

1 comment:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

WOO!!!

Can I just say something? YOu can never have enough hats, shoes and blogs!